[Metastockusers] System tester question

Hello

On MS 8.0 system tester i'm not sure i understand the diference in the stretegic delay under the buy, sell, sell short and buy to cover tabs and the delay opyion found under System Testing Options/ Trade executions tab when you click off Realistic market price. What if i wanted to enter a trade wwhen the close rises above the 5 day mov avg of closes but exit without a delay when the price drops below the 5 day mov avg of the low. do i have to take the opening price as the exit. I don't know if this clear but any thoughts would be welcom. Thanks

stan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM