[EquisMetaStock Group] Symbol Problems

Thank you for your prompt, helpful replies Joe and Jo.

I must have rebooted 3 or 4 times as soon as the symbols
changed but it had no result. However I went back in following Jo’s
advice and loaded up a new chart and voila, my arrows were back. I then
reloaded a layout and the arrows were there to.

Someone told me once that computing was two parts science
and one part magic. I find myself believing that now.

I will file your remedy Jo for future reference. But I am
going to try and forget about that stray temp file you referred to, and what it
could do to my system. The market is hard enough without having to battle
software problems as well.

Thanks again for both responses.

Kevin Howard

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor