[EquisMetaStock Group] Aligning Price and Bolinger Bands

Hi, anyone else have this problem and suggestions of how to fix it?
I'm using 7.2, if I zoom in or out, the prices (displayed as
candlesticks) are out of line with the grid.  Zooming in or out
changes the alignment again, and while sometimes it is corrected,
other times it just goes further out.  It doesn't matter so much in
examining patterns etc, but when Bolinger Bands are displayed as
well, it can mean that the price is in different positions within the
bands depending on what time period I am looking at, and the prices
do not line up with the grid on the side, even if I try rescaling etc.
Am I missing something, or doing something wrong?
Thanks

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM