[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Offline

I opened MS ofline and then opened a chart as you suggested.  I then
right clicked and checked company news and it worked fine.  I can't
open MS online.  I have a quote.com feed, I am wondering if it
something to do with that.  Still trying and getting no where.  :>(

Marc

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bex1210" <hmw3@xxxx> wrote:
> Marc:
>
> I didn't realize from your previous messages that you could open
Metastock at all. If you can open and use it offline, then there may
be a problem with the DataOnDemand feature, or your connection to
Reuters (which I think is the only data supplier that has this
feature). As a test, open Metastock offline, load a security, right
click, and select one of the choices that require you to get to the
Internet, such as current conmpany news. If that causes Metastock to
freeze, then it has to do with the connection. If that works OK, then
is something in the DataOnDemand portion.

> I seem to remember a thread about that feature on this forum in the
past (I don't use it, or Reuters). You might try searching for it
here.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM