[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Offline

Marc:

I didn't realize from your previous messages that you could open Metastock at all. If you can open and use it offline, then there may be a problem with the DataOnDemand feature, or your connection to Reuters (which I think is the only data supplier that has this feature). As a test, open Metastock offline, load a security, right click, and select one of the choices that require you to get to the Internet, such as current conmpany news. If that causes Metastock to freeze, then it has to do with the connection. If that works OK, then is something in the DataOnDemand portion.

I seem to remember a thread about that feature on this forum in the past (I don't use it, or Reuters). You might try searching for it here.

Harry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM