RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] System Testing

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Pankaj,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Version 7.20 and below does not support multi-security System Testing.
Version 8.0 does what you want.

<FONT face="Kunstler Script" color=#008000
size=5>Regards,
<FONT face="Kunstler Script" color=#008000
size=5>
Gordon
Sutherland

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Pankaj Chandak
  [mailto:pankaj_chandak@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, 23 March 2003
  11:50 a.m.To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] System TestingHi
  List,I am trying to test a system on a sample of security population
  using ver. 7.2. Right now, the only method that I know is to open
  individual securities and then run the system tester on that
  security.This method works fine if there is a handful of securities
  where the method has to be tested. I am trying to test the method for
  atleast 100 individual securities.Does any one know an approach
  where I can specify all the securities on which I would like to apply the
  system and then view the results for each one of them.Any help
  would be greatly
  your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online  <A
  href="">http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963To
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor