[EquisMetaStock Group] System Testing

Hi List,

I am trying to test a system on a sample of security population using ver.
7.2. Right now, the only method that I know is to open individual securities
and then run the system tester on that security.

This method works fine if there is a handful of securities where the method
has to be tested. I am trying to test the method for atleast 100 individual
securities.

Does any one know an approach where I can specify all the securities on
which I would like to apply the system and then view the results for each
one of them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
PC.