[Metastockusers] Re: Variable ATR

Juan,
Thanks.

Looking at the code it's not exactly what I was thinking of. Your code has
the momentum between 10 and 50 - the multi is 2
...and the momentum above 50 - the multi is 5.

I was trying to get the momentum between 10 and 50 have the multi
start at 2 when momentum is 10 and end up at 5 when the momentum
is 50. ie the multi spread evenly between the momentum values.

Also, say the momentum is halfway between those two momentum
values at 30 ie: ((10-50)/2)+10 then I'd like the multi at the midpoint of
2 and 5 at 3.5  ie:((2-5)/2)+2.

I hope this make sense :-)

Thanks again Juan.

Jim