Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] From Paulo Coelho to George W. Bush

I might add : I admire Condolessa Rice (or whatever
he name is) and feel sorry so see how Bush has brainwashed Powell.

This is Americas "faux pas", the begining of a "c"
wave . I have no doubt whatsoever this is just the begining. (depending heavily
on how many people u kill out there in Iraq) (might even see a running
correction)

If many civilians get whacked, The US of A would be
the last place on earth I would want to live in for a long time.

Amen and god save the world from the likes of Bush
and Saddam too :

p.s. there is a long list of countries that need
cleansing : Maybe we should pass it on to Bush since Hitler is dead (or so I
assume)

<BLOCKQUOTE