[Metastockusers] MetaStock bug fix 8.01 is out

8.0's bug fix is out--version 8.01  I installed it today without any
major glitches, which is really good news. It does overwrite the
indicators, so if you modified formulas watchout.

There's still a number of bugs left to fix-sometimes the program
shuts down when there's conflicts in upper memory. A couple of expert
systems can cause this when there's more than one chart open and the
date range is input rather than the number of periods. I can't tell
from the list of fixes whether 8.0 will now be as stable as 7.2.

Several of my other trading programs became less stable after a
couple of bug fixes. Maybe this time things will be different and
maybe I'll be at my computer when four hundred news stations confirm
Saddam dropped dead from really bad headache and the war is over.

Good luck!

JO

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM