RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] TrendMomentum users?

Chuck:

Converning TrendMomentum, how is the doucmentation?
I know that the developer does not speak English
well as seen by his web site and emails.  Is the
documentation understandable?  Is it detailed enough?

What files do you get when you downloaded it?  How
many documentation files are there?  What form .pdf,
.doc?

I am definitely considering buying the package.
How did you purchase it?

Thank you.

Bob