Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] indicator that starts from a specified date

Thanks Roy,

I have had a look at the valuewhen() function but cannot yet see a
way to make it work for me (I am still thinking!).  Can you have a
look at the formula I currently have (in my previous post to Preston)
and suggest a way I can use the valuewhen function.

Thanks
Shaun

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Shaun
>
> Use the ValueWhen() function to start a display at a specific
point. The
> number of NUL bars (N/A display) that this function creates is a
problem in
> many situations, but you can use it to your advantage for
situations like
> this.
>
> Roy

Service.