[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Different colors of Volume on up/down days

Ron:

Works great! I certainly wouldn't have figured this out by myself. Especially the part about having to apply the colors seperately, and manually.

I created all as one indicator. And since this was to be part of a template anyway, that was how I saved it.

I assume your definition choices of Red, Green, and Yellow were purely for clarification, since the bar colors has to be selected manually anyway? That is, wouldn't the indicator still have functioned if only the three "if" statements were used, without any mention of Red, Yellow, or Green?

Thanks again,

Harry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM