Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Different colors of Volume on up/downdays

Create three indicators.

RED:=If((Ref(C,-1)>C),V,0);
Red;

Yellow:=If((Ref(C,-1)=C) ,V,0);
Yellow;

Green:=If((Ref(C,-1)<C) ,V,0);
Green;

These can also be put in a single indicator. You have to apply the
appropriate colors and save it as a template to preclude having to
recolor them each time they are used.

Ron

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM