Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Different colors of Volume on up/down days

Harry and Ron
Harry wanted 'to have one bar
color on days that the stock price closed higher than opened, and another color
on days that it closed lower than opened'. The formulas for
the green, red, and no change bars (blue) of the three indicators as
follows: If(C>O,V,0), If(C<O,V,0), If(C=O,V,0).
Also, in MS 7.22, use only singe width bars. If you use wider
bars, dots of red will show at the bottom of each green and blue
bar.
David
<BLOCKQUOTE