RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Walter Bressert’s ProfitTrader

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jim,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
would be interested to know your reasoning or see a GIF of your screen as I
wasn't aware that the trades, if based on a daily timeframe, lasted this
long?  I am assuming that the dates you mention are reversal points?
Making the first trade almost 2 months long.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Adrian
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
PS I
have PT for TS.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: James Briggs
  [mailto:jobriggs2@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, 14 March 2003 3:14
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Walter Bressert’s
  ProfitTraderAdrian, I pretty much follow Bressert
  recomendations. I mainly am looking at QQQ. I went back and came up with
  these dates:5/24/02 Sell7/29
  Buy8/23    Sell10/10
  Buy12/3    Sell1/2/03  Buy1/14 or
  1/15    Sell2/14
  Buy2/20    SellAs you can see from the 1/14 date this
  is no "black box" in my hands. I use the All template(all indicators). If
  you have the program I can give you my reasoning for the above
  dates.Jim--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Adrian Pitt"
  <apitt@xxxx> wrote:> Hi James,>  > How
  effective do you find the PT add on?  What time frame do you use
  it> for?  And what part of PT do you find most useful?  Do
  you use it just> as Walter suggests or have you tailored it to your
  own guidelines?> Sorry if this is too many questions :-)>
  > Regards,> Adrian> > -----Original
  Message-----> From: James Briggs [mailto:jobriggs2@xxxx] > Sent:
  Thursday, 13 March 2003 12:58 AM> To:
  equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re:
  Walter Bressert’sProfitTrader> > > I have and use
  ProfitTrader daily. I use on stocks only, no futures. > Actually
  there are too many templates for my use. I got ProfitTrader > when
  it first came out and there was a trial period at that time I > also
  have Nison Candlestick which I don't use.> > Jim>
  > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, JayTownsend@xxxx
  wrote:> > Hi:> > > > Does anyone have experience
  with the MetaStock add-on "Walter > Bressert’s > >
  ProfitTrader?"  I (and a zillion others) have recieved a "special
  > offer" from > > MS for this plug-in.  I'm especially
  interested in its use with > futures > > trading.>
  > > > The website has the following splash:> > >
  > Buys bottoms and sells tops with low dollar risk.> >
  > > Generates high probability mechanical buy/sell signals.>
  >   > > Identifies high probability cycle OB/OS time
  periods.> >   > > Forecasts future tops and bottoms
  with 70-90% accuracy.> >   > > Plots Timing Bands to
  forecast the dates/times for the next cycle > high, and > >
  the next cycle low.> >     > > Any
  input would be appreciated.> > > > Jay> >
  > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor      >
  > ADVERTISEMENT>  > <<A
  href="">http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243066.2784921.4151384.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=1705>
  375617:HM/A=1377500/R=0/*<A
  href="">http://www.verisign.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?a=b31540>
  113206004000>       >  > <<A
  href="">http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=243066.2784921.4151384.1927555/D=egrou>
  pmail/S=:HM/A=1377500/rand=418742659>
  > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
  equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > >
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service>
  <<A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.