RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Walter Bressert’s ProfitTrader

Hi
James,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
How
effective do you find the PT add on?  What time frame do you use it
for?  And what part of PT do you find most useful?  Do you use it just
as Walter suggests or have you tailored it to your own guidelines?  Sorry
if this is too many questions :-)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Regards,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Adrian
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: James Briggs
  [mailto:jobriggs2@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, 13 March 2003 12:58
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Walter Bressert’s
  ProfitTraderI have and use ProfitTrader daily. I use
  on stocks only, no futures. Actually there are too many templates for my
  use. I got ProfitTrader when it first came out and there was a trial
  period at that time I also have Nison Candlestick which I don't
  use.Jim--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, JayTownsend@xxxx
  wrote:> Hi:> > Does anyone have experience with the
  MetaStock add-on "Walter Bressert’s > ProfitTrader?"  I (and
  a zillion others) have recieved a "special offer" from > MS for
  this plug-in.  I'm especially interested in its use with futures
  > trading.> > The website has the following
  splash:> > Buys bottoms and sells tops with low dollar
  risk.>   > Generates high probability mechanical buy/sell
  signals.>   > Identifies high probability cycle OB/OS time
  periods.>   > Forecasts future tops and bottoms with
  70-90% accuracy.>   > Plots Timing Bands to forecast the
  dates/times for the next cycle high, and > the next cycle
  low.>     > Any input would be
  appreciated.> > JayTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.