[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Walter Bressertâ??s ProfitTrader

I have and use ProfitTrader daily. I use on stocks only, no futures.
Actually there are too many templates for my use. I got ProfitTrader
when it first came out and there was a trial period at that time I
also have Nison Candlestick which I don't use.

Jim

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, JayTownsend@xxxx wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Does anyone have experience with the MetaStock add-on "Walter
Bressert’s