[EquisMetaStock Group] Composite of Multiple Stocks

I recently purchased Metastock 8. One of the items I like to chart is the average price of a composite composed of 10 to 12 stocks. I then compare the price history of a stock I hold (or am interested in) to the price history of this composite. Kind of like a mutual fund comparing performance to the S&P 500.

The old analysis program I used would allow me to create a Composite composed of any number of stocks, and even give each one a different weighting, if desired. In Metastock, the Composite feature only seems to handle two securities: a Primary and a Secondary. That doesn't help when I need a composite of 10-12 stocks.

Is there a way that I can create the kind of composite that I am looking for?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Harry