[Metastockusers] Re: 4Macdean install problem

I solved the problem under Windows XP.  If you are running XP, right
click in the 4MACD set icon and click on the compatablily tap and
change the compatiblity mode to Windows98/windows ME.  Click OK and
the extraction should work  Good Luck

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Hal Schmidt" <halschmi@xxxx>

<zumran2000@xxxx>