[Metastockusers] Unfair Advantage Data Problems

Hi:

I'm running MetaStock 8.0 under Windows XP and I'm having problems with the data supplied by CSI/Unfair Advantage - version 2.6.7.

Several of my charts in MetaStock are displaying data that is way out of bounds, often with a misplaced decimal, off by one or two places, sometimes garbage data, sometimes zeros.  When I look in UA, the data is correct, but in MetaStock it is not, so the error is in MetaStock's display of the UA data.  I can modify the data in MS with The Downloader, but then I get more errors with the next day's data.  This has been happening for the past couple of months.  Then, after installing U A 2.6.7 last Thursday, almost all of my continuous contracts have this type of data error, in MetaStock only, not UA.  I have about 30 continuous contracts.

UA is not responding to this problem.

Is anyone else experiencing this type of difficulty with UA?

Thanks,

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor