RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] help with barsSince

The
fat that MS won't accept variable data in functions is a major
pain. The same is true for Ref.  Means I can't code what I want in
anything like a half decent way.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: emarco
  [mailto:emarco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: 07 March 2003
  22:37To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] help with barsSince
  This is a trailing stop. The
  problem is that MS does not accept variable data in HHV.

  <FONT face=Batang color=#0000ff
  size=2>stlong:=if(HHV(H,BarsSince(rmbtl=0))-ATR(6)*2.5>C,1,0),1,0)

  As you can see, MS does not accept
  barssince as a period data.
  How can I solve this
  problem?