Re: [Metastockusers] Data vendor(s)

<<Is there another reasonably priced vendor of accurate data ... data that can be
directly converted to large (2000+) MS files?  What data vendors are you using for your MS programs? >>

Depends on your definition of "reasonably priced."  I use Unfair Advantage by CSI for futures, and they also support the full range of stocks.  I pay about $320 a year, and there is a one time $50 license fee which includes 10 years of history.  The data is far cleaner than Reuters and they provide much more data for cash futures than Reuters.  They also have an excellent "Portfolio" manager (file manager) that allows you to separate files into categories of your choice or allows you to lump them all together.  They also have a "Position Manager" which provides details about your open and closed positions, though I have not used that feature.  They also provide limited charting with some of the indicators of MetaStock, but I find MS much friendlier on that level.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor