[Metastockusers] Data vendor(s)

As a user of MS8 and Quotes Plus data vendor, I find the small MS
data files created by Quotes Plus are accurate but difficult to use
in order to take full advantage of MS capabilities. Is there another
reasonably priced vendor of accurate data ... data that can be
directly converted to large (2000+) MS files?  What data vendors are
you using for your MS programs?  Your inputs are important to me and
I will appreciate your help.  Regards, Bob

Yahoo! Web Hosting makes it easy to build a professional web site.
Sign up today and get free set-up, domain name, and more (up to a $100 value)
http://us.click.yahoo.com/m3JvCD/wCpFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM