Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Reuters data problems, last 72 hours? Canada only?

>   Hi Larry,
>
>    I just downloaded end of day data and I also experiencing data
>
>  problems.  I am in Canada and also on Roger's.
>

>  Hi Dave

Very interesting - I have just spoken with someone else on Rogers who has
experienced problems. But there are others experiencing no problems.
Further responses from Canadian Sympatico users would be very helpful here.

Could it be that a hub on the internet is causing all of this and that it
really has NOTHING to do with either our ISP or with Reuters?? Seems hard to
believe.

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM