[EquisMetaStock Group] Neural Networks - Artificial Intelligence

Has anyone in this group tried any neural network software such as
Biocomp Profit, Neuroshell Trader or TradingSolutions and if yes what
were your impressions?
I believe there are one or two neural plugsins available for
Metastock, has anyone tried these?
I trade based on indicators/oscillators with my formulas but I can't
help feeling that neural software might improve my trading results.
All comments welcome and appreciated!
Regards
Jim

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bbvVKB/oEZFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM