Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Something Amazing!!

Let us be intelligent on this group.  The whole message has forged
headers, so answering the message becomes an e-mail Ponzi scheme, we
the e-mail bouncing back.

So just ignore the message, or if you are serious, keep it to yourself
and use SPAMCOP to trace and notify the originating ISP.

The only valid address is one of those:

> 1.C. CORBIN 5309 GROGAN DR. BAKERSFIELD, CA 93313
> 2. JOHNNY PINKARD P.O. BOX 303 POMONAI PARK, FL 32181
> 3. CALLY BOEHS RR1, BOX 193 RINGWOOD, OK 73768
> 4. ROBIN HUERTA 100 WHISPERING OAKS POTOSI, MO 63664
> 5. THEO ADKINS 12563 BRADLEY AVE. UNIT 12 SYLMAR CA, 91342
> 6. JAMES R WOOD 112 WEST MAIN ST. SALEM IL 62881

So if you wish to spend some time and money, send a copy of this
e-mail to the US Post Office at the above addresses.

http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/

This is using the postal service to commit fraud.

Else, HIT THE DELETE BUTTON and DO NOT RESPOND!!!!
On Tue, 04 Mar 2003 13:09:36 -0000, "ecast1500
<ecastellan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > PLEASE READ THIS
>  drop dead a-hole with your take advantage scheme.
>
> --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mac_theo <mac_theo@xxxx>"
> <mac_theo@xxxx> wrote:
>
> > I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. <snip>

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bbvVKB/oEZFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM