  >From:
  Lionel
  Issen
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 10:59
  PM
  Subject: RE: [Metastockusers]
  Exploration

  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>Robin:
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>
  You may have
  misunderstood me. I meant instead of the SAR function use a moving average
  cross for timing.
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>
  You might be able
  to use something like
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>ColA
  if SAR >=
  1.0001*C and
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>ColB
  if SAR<=C. with
  some additional conditions.
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>.
  Hope this
  helps

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Robin Hood
  [mailto:robinhood@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 3:22
  PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [Metastockusers] Exploration
  Thank you Lionel, Ron, Roy.

  I tried this solution, but it doesn't work (even if graphically we can
  apply moving average to Parabolic Sar):

  Col A
  Cross(C,Mov(SAR(0.02,0.2),1,S))

  Col B
  Cross(Mov(SAR(0.02,0.2),1,S),C)

  The filter is not the problem I think (I just wanted filter low volume
  stocks and formulas on columns should do the selection).

  If I'll resolve the problem, I'll notice you about

  robin

  <BLOCKQUOTE