[Metastockusers] What will be the reuter's fate?

The issue of Reuters bothers me so much because I am interested in
buying its shares when they fall in price.  Although i am confident
in the ultimate collapse of reuters, I am nevertheless willing to
trade in their stocks, because i believe in reuter's short-term
ability to stem the tide of its own disintegration. what are your
thoughts on this? I am also interested in the matter of dividing the
reuter's inheritance. many small companies claim to be able to absorb
some of reuter's part of which dukascopy seems to be the most
aggressive one.  in this light, how will stand in the reuter's
place?