[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Please help this rooky..

C > Mov(C,2,S) AND
C > Mov(C,21,E) AND
Mov(C,9,E) > Mov(C,21,E)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, TOLGA ERSÖZ <tolgaersoz@xxxx>
wrote:
> I've just started learning metastock formula language and i' trying
to write one.. Finally i did but there is a problem.. i want to use
explorer to search for securities that has a closing price over the
last two days closing prices average. And a closing price over  21
EMA . And finally a 9 EMA over or equal to 21 EMA .. I did the
closing prices part but i have problem with the last part.. i wrote
the formula but it is displaying securities have a 9 EMA over 21 EMA
AND a 9 EMA so close to the 21 EMA. Can you please help me to write