[EquisMetaStock Group] Please help this rooky..

I've just started learning metastock formula
language and i' trying to write one.. Finally i did but there is a problem.. i
want to use explorer to search for securities that has a closing price over the
last two days closing prices average. And a closing price over  21 EMA .
And finally a 9 EMA over or equal to 21 EMA .. I did the closing prices part but
i have problem with the last part.. i wrote the formula but it is displaying
securities have a 9 EMA over 21 EMA  AND a 9 EMA so close to the 21 EMA.
Can you please help me to write the last part.. The formula i wrote is
:

C> Mov(C,21,E) AND Mov(C,9,E)>=
Mov(C,21,E) AND C>=(Ref(C,-1)+Ref(C,-2))/2

and i use it in the filter
section

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor