RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Coloring MACD Histogram bars

Thanks for your help. What you have
suggested looks to me as if it colors a bar green if it is higher that
yesterday’s bar and red if it is lower than yesterday’s bar. What I
want is all bars above zero to be green and all bars at zero or below to be
red. Doesn’t that require different inputs?

Bob