[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Coloring MACD Histogram bars

Bob,

You could do this in an expert but another option is simply to create
an indicator that will display this.

To do this simply add the following to the end of your indicator:

X:= {your indicator here};
Green:=If(X>Ref(X,-1),X,0);
Red:=If(X<Ref(X,-1),X,0);
Green; Red;

Go into properties and set as a histogram, then set > bars green
and < bars red.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bflori <bflori@xxxx>"
<bflori@xxxx> wrote:
> I am creating an expert system that will involve an MACD
histogram.I