[EquisMetaStock Group] Formula to predict price point at which MACD-Histogram will reverse its slope.

I am using a system that has has MACD Histogram as an integral part.

I have been trying to rap my head around some code that will plot an
indicator one day ahead into the future, allowing the plot of a predicted
Close price point that would indicate the MACD-Histogram reveral point for
tomorrow.

ie.
1. For down sloping MACD-Histogram, if the closing price tomorrow is above
the value of this Indicator, then MACD-Histogram will tick up, and
2. For up sloping MACD Histogram, if the closing price is below the value of
this Indicator, then MACD-Histogram will tick down.

I'm thinking this may help with an entry/exit before the close of days
trade.

Has anyone successfully cracked this one?

At present I am opening Downloader, entering tomorrow's date and
experimenting my manually entering a series of closing prices, switching
back to chart of MACD Histogram to find the Closing price that will trigger
MACD-Histogram change of slope. Very intensive effort.

  Thanks, Frank