RE: [Metastockusers] Re: DOR Formula

The indicator is
incorrect.  What you need to do is find the highest high and the lowest low
over some period, perhaps several months. Next subtract the highest high from
the lowest low. Next divide this number by the different factors that will give
the desired spacing, Next add these numbers to the lowest low  After you've
done all this you can plot the horizontal lines.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
I think that it
would be easier to use fib spacing.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
what is the DOR
formula?
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Lionel

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Dusant
<cooldush@xxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:cooldush@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent:
Tuesday, February 18, 2003 7:27 AMTo:
Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [Metastockusers] Re: DOR
FormulaIt would seem by this post, that this indicator
will draw parallellines at 0, 38.2, 50, 61.8 and 100. What about stocks
above 100?What I would have thought prudent should be :lval:= LLV(L,
200);lval;lval*1.382;lval*1.5;lval*1.618;lval*2;Does
it make more sense?Dusant--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin
<kevin_barry@xxxx> wrote:> Hello Claud,> > Yes, the
indicator is created exactly like this (for fib levels):> >
0;> 38.2;> 50;> 61.8;> 100> > It's
great.> > Regards,> Kevin> > At 16:04
17/02/03 +0000, you wrote:> >> >Did anyone ever get the MS
formula to set up Terry's> >indicator for the DOR levels?>
>I would appreciate seeing it.> >Thank you.> >>
>> >To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
>Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx> >> >>
>> >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to<A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/To
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.