[EquisMetaStock Group] Re:Comparative RS Indicators

I am running
Metastock EOD Version 8 and am doing some analysis using Comparative Relative
Strength (Stock v Group Index).
I have set-up my
folders so that all the stocks are in the respective directory named
after the GICS Group that they relate to.
I have duplicated Explorations such that there is one
for each GICS Group and saved the appropriate stocks in each
Exploration by using the Save as a Favourite feature. This works
great but... it would be really nice to then be able to open the charts with a
default template which shows the relative strength. Apart from setting-up heaps
of Composite Files, is there any way to create such an indicator that can be
charted? I believe there is a function called Security() which may have done the
job but it is not yet available in Version 8 (to my knowledge anyway). Any
solutions or workarounds would be much appreciated.
<SPAN
class=811240404-18022003>
For what it is
worth, I am using the following basic Code in one of the Explorations Columns
(with a liquidity Filter). Again, any suggestions of how to improve this Code
would be welcome.
<SPAN
class=811240404-18022003>

ROC(Mov((C/P),13,S),1,%)   (sourced this code from <A
href="">www.tradingxl.com.au
)

<FONT face="Kunstler Script" color=#008000
size=5>Regards,
<FONT face="Kunstler Script" color=#008000
size=5>
Gordon
Sutherland

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor