[Metastockusers] Exploration question regarding channeling stocks

I have been seeking help with two issues with no luck. I thought that
I would try here in hopes that someone can help me with answers to my
questions or point me to where I can find the answers.
Question 1 - I am seeking an exploration that will help me to find
those stocks which have the greatest recurring price changes over a
three month period. This search refers to multiple price swings that
shows the price spread of the swings.
Question 2 - Similar to question 1, I am seeking an exploration that
finds stocks that are rolling, trading in a range, that will show the
price spread and how often the stocks hits the low and high of that
spread over a three month time period (of course the time period could
be a variable of the search).