Re: [Metastockusers] Elliot Wave Analyzer III, Your Opinion Needed...

Gotcha Lionel,

 EWA3 - Courtesy of Richard
Swannell   Now Known as "Rich
Swannell"
 Interesting reading
 @  <A
href="">http://www.cftc.gov/enf/00orders/enfswannell2.htm

Russell
<BLOCKQUOTE

  Re: [Metastockusers] Elliot Wave Analyzer III, Your Opinion
  Needed...
  Lionel

  We are not talking EW Analyser 111
  here. Is EW A 111 the Nisson plugin?<SPAN
  class=239080006-15022003>
  ***The Nisson plugin
  is candlesticks***

  This plugin is called the Elliot Turning
  Point Indicator. The original thread began with someone asking about EW
  programmes.

  Is it any good ????
  Works for me.

  I agree with your comments as to the MS