below

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: d2dax
[mailto:ttoldob1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003
11:06 PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
[Metastockusers] Elliot Wave Analyzer III, Your Opinion
Needed...
Lionel

We are not talking EW Analyser 111
here. Is EW A 111 the Nisson plugin?<SPAN
class=239080006-15022003>  <FONT
color=#ff0000>***The Nisson plugin
is candlesticks***

This plugin is called the Elliot Turning
Point Indicator. The original thread began with someone asking about EW
programmes.

Is it any good ????
Works for me.

I agree with your comments as to the MS