RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Hang Seng Futures Data and HKSE Counters EOD Data

From: <hockyew@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 2:42 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Hang Seng Futures Data and HKSE Counters EOD
Data

> Hi all. Is anyone here know which data provider can provide Metastock
> data for Hang Seng Futures contract Data and HKSE Counters EOD Data?
>
> Many thanx.

Michael,

I know this sounds very inappropriate these days when noone cares/knows how
compose a simple Excel macro to convert Excel data into Metastock-edible
.CSV
(boy... I wish I didn't see a pattern to that) but HangSeng Futures EOD data
is
1) available, 2) absolutely free, 3) available from the official exchange
site, (hint:
the only reliable source) 4) in Excel format (hint: takes 5-10 minutes to
get it to
Metastock).

Same story with HKSE counters.

I don't remember the exact location of the futures .XLS file but go to
http://www.hkex.com.hk/markdata/
and follow links. No sweat, really.

"Counters" data is available from
http://www.hkex.com.hk/markdata/quot/d030210e.htm

... this is for February 10, 2003; change the date in this URL where
necessary to
get what you want.

As for the provider of all the above, well I can think of one. Me.
:-))

Yarroll
***
http://republika.pl/yarroll999/