Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Hang Seng Futures Data and HKSE Counters EOD Data

<<Hi all. Is anyone here know which data provider can provide Metastock
data for Hang Seng Futures contract Data and HKSE Counters EOD Data?

Many thanx.

- Michael>>

Contact QBL/UA (Located in Australia).  I use CSI/UA - U. S. and my UA software lists Hang Seng and HKFE as being available, though I only subscribe to No. American Futures.  If anyone has the EOD data you're looking for, I would imagine that it is them.

Their site is at:

http://www.qbl.com.au/unfair_advantage.htm

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor