Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Does a profitable system exist??

Mike
My apologies but I nosed around and couldn't find
the link to "does a...."  Also spell check works in Outlook Express. I do
see now how to find the link but this one is lost to me.

As far as finding a profitable trading system. Why
not approach it scientifically. Take one stock you like and try all the System
tests on it. If you find one that you feel you could accept every buy sell
signal that it made historically-not simply the equity chart-, then go and
find other stocks that it can be applied to. Eventually you will zero in on one
system and probably a few stocks. Chasing too many stocks with too many system
tests simply creates chaos. From there you have to trust the system or toss it
but not second guess it.

BTW I believe if you are only willing to go long
then you might be better off buying high dividend paying stocks.

Regards Martin

<BLOCKQUOTE