Re: [Metastockusers] Syntax differences

Harvey

Thanks for this listing. I'm aware that "data array" was introduced into the
RSI function with the release of MS 7.2. I still have 7.03 which often
causes problems when I pass formulas to MS 7.2 users. It would be reasonable
to guess that changes to the other functions were made at the same time but
that the user manual documentation was not amended at that time.

Roy