[EquisMetaStock Group] Off Topic - "Bouncing" Members

Hi All

It has come to my attention as the owner of a smaller Yahoo group that by
far the largest percentage of members who are removed from the automatic
distribution list for group e-mails have Yahoo.com email addresses. There
are exceptions of course, and ISP based e-mail addresses can also bounce
mail at times.

However I think is important for group members to understand that the
chances of incoming mail being bounced are greatly increased by the use of a
free internet based Yahoo account being the primary address.

This comment is not intended to in any way denigrate the service that Yahoo
provides but rather a suggestion that group members use an e-mail account
that is appropriate to the purpose for which it is intended. From my
observations it seems likely that up to 10 percent of any given group are
going to be unable to receive group mail because of the "bouncing" status of
their membership.

Roy