[EquisMetaStock Group] quote.com

I install the Meta 8.0 professional version and when he ask for data
vendor I select the "No Vendor".

He give, I think, 4 options, Esignal, BMI, Signal and No Vendor.

I'm thinking subscrive the Quote.com service because is more cheap
than Esignal.

What vendor do I choose? BMI or Signal for the Quote.com?

Is it possible do download the intraday data later in the day, after
the market closed from Quote.com? Someone tell me that Esignal don't
permit a download like that

Thank you for the help