[Metastockusers] Re: adding a third monitor

Check out ebay...search:
Matrox G200

lots of them!
Be careful, many have not cables and they are special cables.
They can be purchased thru Matrox for about $30 each.

I just bought a new Matrox G200 for a Compaq w/cables, but you need
to use Compaq drivers to get it to works with Win2000.

Bob

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "anilkeshavji
<anilkeshavji@xxxx>" <anilkeshavji@xxxx> wrote:
> ....agree Matrox Quod is the best...but pricey....
>
> anil
>
> --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Hunt" <david@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Your best bet is to get a Quad Card - Medusa looking
> > things and I am sure they are cheap from all the alleged
> > Day  Traders who went bust - they'll be selling them.
> >
> > Warmest Regards
> > David Hunt
> > www.adest.com.au
> > Larry Williams Articles