Re: [Metastockusers] Different timeframes

Toni

> How can I use different timeframes in the system tester, for instance
> if I wanted a weekly CMO and a Dayly CMO the dayly 5 day would be
>
> CMO(C,5)
>
> but chat would a 5 week CMO be like??

A 5 week CMO would sample data only on the last day of the week. This is not
quite as straightforward as one might think, but it can be done. First one
needs to have an accurate breakdown of how the CMO is constructed. I have
some code that appears to be the prerequisite for a normal data array so
I'll take it further when I get a moment (24-48 hours).

Roy