  >From:
  To: <A

  Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003
  Subject: RE: [Metastockusers] adding a

  >Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 11:10
  AMTo: <A
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
  >Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] adding a
  third monitor
  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=3><SPAN

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  color=blue size=2>yes you can do
  that , but you have to configure it from the settings<FONT
  color=black><SPAN

  <DIV

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  >----- Original
  Message ----- <SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal

  From:<FONT face=Arial
  color=black size=2><SPAN
  > <A
  title=uhehs@xxxxxxxx href="">uhehs@xxxxxxxx
  <SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  >To:<FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  > <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  com <SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  >Sent:<FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  > Friday, February
  07, 2003 10:49<SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  >Subject:<FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  > [Metastockusers]
  adding a third monitor<SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3><SPAN
  > <FONT
  color=black><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face="Courier New" color=black size=2><SPAN
  >I'm running
  WIN2kPro with a Dual Monitor card.<FONT face="Courier New"
  color=black size=2><SPAN
  need a third monitor.Am I able to take the previous card and
  plug it into the mother board anduse it for a third
  monitor?I'm not counting on having it be spanned across the
  other two views, butneed it to just open other
  applications.Any advice is
  appreciated.<SPAN
  ><FONT face="Courier New"
  color=black size=2><SPAN
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<FONT
  face="Courier New" color=black size=2><SPAN
  >Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
  color=black><FONT
  face="Courier New" color=black size=2><SPAN
  >Your use of
  Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of
  Service.