  >From:
  uhehs@xxxxxxxx
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  com
  Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003
  10:49
  Subject: [Metastockusers] adding a third
  monitor
  I'm running WIN2kPro with a Dual Monitor card.I
  need a third monitor.Am I able to take the previous card and plug it
  into the mother board anduse it for a third monitor?I'm not
  counting on having it be spanned across the other two views, butneed it to
  just open other applications.Any advice is
  appreciated.To
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.