Re: [Metastockusers] adding a third monitor

From: <uhehs@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxx com" <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 4:49 PM
Subject: [Metastockusers] adding a third monitor

> Am I able to take the previous card and plug it into the mother board and
> use it for a third monitor?

Probably not. It's probably an apg card wich you only
have 1 slot for wich holds your current card. It's that brown
slot in your computer.

>> I'm not counting on having it be spanned across the other two views, but
> need it to just open other applications.

Buy a cheap pci graphics card and add it to your computer. Even
an older model will do if you are not going to play games etc.
It will do exactly what you want it to do.

greetings.